Notice for an Annual General Meeting07.06.2019
The Board of Directors of the Company hereby gives notice that an annual general meeting (the "Annual General Meeting") of the Company will be held at Hilton Reykjavik Nordica, Sudurlandsbraut 2, Reykjavík, on 21 June 2019 and will start at 09:00.
The initial agenda for the Annual General Meeting is proposed as follows:
- The report of the Board on the activities of the Company for the year ended 31 December 2018;
- Confirmation of the financial statements for the Company for the year ended 31 December 2018;
- Decision on treatment of profits for the year ended 31 December 2018;
- Proposal on directors' remuneration;
- Election of directors;
- Election of auditors;
- Reserve for disputed claims and costs of wind down;
- Debates and voting on other matters, lawfully tabled.
Shareholder's proposals, which shall be presented at the meeting, must be submitted to the Company at least ten (10) days before the meeting.
Further information and final submissions will be available for inspection by shareholders at the registered office of the Company seven (7) days before the meeting.
Reykjavík, 7 June 2019.
On behalf of Old Byr Holding ehf.
Gunnar Þór Þórarinsson
Ásgeir Helgi Reykfjörð
Stefán Árni Auðólfsson