Creditors meeting of Byr Savings Bank will be held on Tuesday, 6 October 2015, at 10 AM.
The meeting will be held at Grand Hotel Reykjavik, Sigtun 38, 105 Reykjavik, Iceland.
The meeting was advertised in the Icelandic Law and Ministerial Gazette today (Lögbiringarblaðið).
The meeting will be in Icelandic and open to all creditors who have filed valid claims with the Bank and those claims either been accepted or are in dispute. Slides will be in Icelandic and English, and there will be an English interpreter.
The agenda for the meeting is:
- Stability contribution and comparison to the stability tax.
- Release of liability and indemnity.
- Key terms of the composition proposal.
- Closing of transfer register.
- Deed of release.
- Vote on resolution regarding the stability contribution and release of liability.
- Vote on resolution regarding indemnity.